- FOREIGN VISITORS
This website is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from or about children, nor do we knowingly market our products or services to children.
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM VISITORS
Personal data identifies an individual, for example by name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. We may collect the following types of data: (1) if you apply for a job, your name, address, references, and employment history; (2) if you use this site to check the status of your account, your name, account number, and other information, such as a password, to verify your identity; and (3) if you send us e-mail or request information, your name, email address, and any other personal data you supply in your message.
- OTHER DATA WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Regardless of cookies, all web-browsers transmit the IP address of the computer on which they are running (so that the web-server knows where to send the requested web page). We analyze IP addresses only in extraordinary circumstances to attempt to track hackers.
- HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
We may use the data that you provide as follows: (1) if you apply for a job, to consider you for the position and to contact references; (2) if you check the status of your account, to respond to your inquiry; (3) if you send us e-mail or request information, to reply to your request. We may also use the data that you provide to help us improve the content and function of this or other sites, to better understand our customers and markets, to improve our products and services, to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts, to improve product offerings, and to later contact you, electronically or otherwise, about products or services that we believe will interest you. If required by law, such communications will explain how to “opt out” of receiving future communications. You cannot opt out of receiving communications about your account, such as service announcements and administrative notices.
- SHARING DATA
GABRIEL may share data that you provide under the following circumstances:
We may share your name, address, and information about your transactions and experiences with us (such as your payment history or other facts about your account) with our affiliates.2. We may also share other personal data that you provide with our affiliates in order to provide you with information about products or services that may interest you.
- Agents and Service Providers – In order to establish, administer, and manage our customers’ accounts, provide customer service and benefits, process account transactions and account statements, conduct research and analysis, or process job applications, we may disclose personal data to companies that work with us to perform services or business operations on our behalf. We may also share personal data with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- Business Transfers – As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets, or be involved in mergers or other corporate reorganization. In transactions such as these, your personal data may be one of the transferred business assets.
GABRIEL uses reasonable measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, deletion, or alteration. Any information you provide on a GABRIEL form (such as a job or contact form) is encrypted. Any personal information that GABRIEL transmits to you at your request (such as your account balance) is encrypted. E-mail communications are not encrypted. Therefore you should not send any personal data by e-mail. GABRIEL will never send you e-mail requesting personal data.
- NOTICES AND REVISIONS
- OPT-OUT FOR CONSUMERS
Option for Consumer Customers: If you are a consumer (as opposed to commercial) customer of GABRIEL, you may direct us not to share, except as permitted by law, personal data other than your name, address and information about your transactions and experiences with us with our affiliates by emailing us at [email@example.com].